HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Here in my home state of Maine we got a foot of snow and lost our electricity for 24 hours. Therefore, there was no Thanksgiving day for us. But, today is a new day and we’re all getting together and pretending that today is Thanksgiving. Works for us.
I would normally post a recipe like this on the day after MY Thanksgiving but I want my readers to have a “go to” for their leftovers for dinner tonight. Try something new with your leftover and relive the wonderful flavors of all the love that was at your table yesterday. Enjoy!
2 cups leftover stuffing
4 cups chopped leftover roasted turkey
2 cups leftover mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/8 teaspoon paprika
- READY IN
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread leftover stuffing into bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, mixed vegetables and mayo; spoon over stuffing.
- Mix potatoes and cheese; spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 to 40 min. or until heated through.
If you don’t have any leftover stuffing, you can use 1 pkg. of stuffing mix, prepared as directed on package, instead.
Substitute cooked ground turkey for the chopped leftover roasted turkey.